Enjoy the excitement and spectacle of Thunder Over Louisville from the comfort of The Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts. Make The Kentucky Center your home base for the day while you take in all the action. Families will appreciate convenient access to The Center’s restrooms, activities for the kids, and food service and concessions without waiting in long lines. There will be multiple bars available where adults can enjoy a variety of beer, wine options, and specialty cocktails.
ROAD CLOSURE: If you are travelling by I-64W, please be aware that the 3rd St exit will be closed. Please take the 9th St exit as an alternate route.
• The Kentucky Center garage will be open to the public. First come, first served.
• The Kentucky Center is not selling parking in advance. Parking rate $20.
• Please visit thunderoverlouisville.org for information on public parking spaces within walking distance of the river.
• You will receive wristbands upon entering The Kentucky Center which will enable you to re-enter if you leave the building.
• Please remember to wear your Pegasus Pin if you want to leave The Kentucky Center Belvedere area and/or enter the Meijer Family Fun Zone!
• If you do not have one, you may purchase one from The Kentucky Center box office counter.
ITEMS BROUGHT TO THE CENTER:
• Coolers, canopies, umbrellas, drones, pets (except service animals), alcohol, food, and drink cannot be brought inside The Kentucky Center nor be taken to the Belvedere.
• The Kentucky Center will provide seating in the lobbies and on the North Terrace of the Belvedere (concrete area).
• Chairs and blankets are allowed but must be setup outside. First come, first served.
• Strollers are allowed.
• All purses and bags are subject to security check at all points of entry.
FAMILY ACTIVITIES: Family activities will be offered throughout the day, including face painting, art activities and games.
The Kentucky Cowhands will be playing in the lobby from 2pm – 5pm. Hailing from Kentucky, The Kentucky Cowhands have become the region’s premiere Country act. A true supergroup fronted by two-time Ameripolitan nominee Kyle Eldridge, along with prominent upright bassist Andrew Tyler Brown, and internationally touring drummer RC Hampton. This trio combines the states hard-hitting Bluegrass with Traditional Country standards to bring you a show that represents what it means to be from the Commonwealth they call home.FOOD & DRINK:
• Beverages will be available in multiple locations throughout the building.
• Beer, wine, and mixed drinks will be sold.
• Ehrler’s Ice Cream will be sold.
• There will be non-alcoholic choices.
• No outside food, drink, or personal drink containers allowed.
• Beverages purchased at The Kentucky Center cannot be taken off the property.
Food provided by Colonnade Catering:
• Grilled Chicken Breast - $ 8.00
• 1/3 lb. Angus Burger - $ 8.00
• Pulled Pork - $ 8.00
• Fried Chicken Tenders - $ 8.00
• Quarter Pound Hot Dog - $ 6.00
• Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad - $ 10.00
• Baked Beans - $ 3.50
• Green Beans - $ 3.50
• Macaroni and Cheese - $ 3.50
• French Fries - $ 3.50
• Cole Slaw - $ 3.50
• Pasta Salad - $ 3.50
Meal Deal (entree with two sides) - $ 14.00
• Nacho cheese and chips - $ 6.00
• Big Pretzel - $ 5.50
• Fried Pork Rinds - $ 6.00