Linked below are the 2021 Governor's School for the Arts applicants who have advanced to the second and final round of auditions/reviews. Congratulations to our GSA 2021 Finalists!
***PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION:***
• All applicants have received individualized messaging about whether they've advanced via Acceptd messaging; if you are an applicant please log into your Acceptd account for more information if you have not already. GSA is unable to provide feedback
on applications due to administrative constraints.
• If you have questions about the Finalist list, including any requests for summary demographic data/information for the GSA applicant pool or Finalists list, please contact us at [email protected]. GSA will publish a recruitment
report in May 2021 that will provide statistics about recruitment and adjudication efforts.
• GSA provides a list of other summer arts opportunities to applicants who do not advance to the next round of the selection process. To review this list, click here.
• If an applicant is listed on the Finalist list twice, they have advanced in two artforms (see artform column). If an applicant applied for two artforms but is only listed on the Finalist list once, they have only advanced in the artform included
on this list.
• All applicants who have advanced to the Final Round must complete a survey by February 22nd, even if they are declining their invitation to audition/review. The link to this survey is included in the message sent via Acceptd.
• If you have advanced to the Final Round, be sure to carefully review an updated applicant guide for the Final Round; you will have some level of materials due on March 14th in advance of your audition/review.
• If you are a Finalist for Architecture & Design, Instrumental Music, or Visual Art, be sure to visit this page for important materials.
• All GSA Finalists will receive the time/date for their final round audition/review by end of day March 5th. Auditions/reviews will take place virtually on March 19th and 20th; click here to learn more.